At Camp Copass, we uphold the highest standards in regards to our staff. To promote integrity and excellence, we expect staff to adhere to the following rules:
- You are representing Jesus Christ. Everything you do should exemplify Him. This includes your conduct, clothes, language, and your attitude.
- No use of tobacco or alcohol. No exceptions.
- Your music should glorify Christ. Keep the volume down.
- Movies will be allowed in the dining hall if they are rated G or PG.
- Curfew each week is dependent on the campers and will coincide with their scheduled lights out.
- You may not use your personal vehicle on the campgrounds. Do not drive any vehicle (including the Gator or golf carts) without permission.
- No public displays of affection. No guys in the girls’ rooms, no girls in the guys’ rooms.
- Swimming is allowed only when there are no campers in the pool and you are not alone.
- Do not use telephones in the office without permission. Do not use the telephone in the kitchen. During work hours cell phone use is not permitted. The full time staff reserves the right to take them up.
- Report all illness and injuries to the camp nurse, Brad, Matt, or the office.
- Be respectful of all camp property. If you break it, you buy it.
- Do not leave the camp without permission. You must eat all meals on the camp unless you have made prior arrangements with Brad or Matt.
- Be in the dining hall 45 minutes before each meal is served. It is your responsibility to know the week’s schedule and to be there on time.
- Will agree to participate in the weekly Bible study and functions that build unity within our staff.
- No visitors unless they are immediate family members.