$110.00 (per person) *non-associational churches must pay $10 more per camper
$10.00 deposit (per person)
- Each camp is designed and geared toward the designated age group. Grade levels specified are for students who have completed these grades.
- All non-associational churches must pay $10.00 more per person.
- All children’s and youth camps require one counselor for every ten students, and at least one male and female if it is a co-ed group.
- The deposit is non-refundable. if you register for a set amount of students and bring less then you forfeit the deposit for those not brought.
- All summer camp prices include t-shirts.
Our Sunday morning service was filled with several students giving their testimony of the weekend.
Holy spirit moving in our students. We love the sunrise every morning on the lake.
It was a blessing for the new families that joined our church. Praying that the event will make them closer to God.
This was my son’s first camp experience. You set the bar high! He can’t wait to return and bring his cousin and friends! My son’s recap: Great staff, amazing fellowship, awesome pastor and praise/worship, good Bible studies, coolest activities, yummy food! THANK YOU Camp Copass!