Trek Week 1
- Each camp is designed and geared toward the designated age group. Grade levels specified are for students who have completed these grades.
- All non-associational churches must pay $10.00 more per person.
- All children’s and youth camps require one counselor for every ten students, and at least one male and female if it is a co-ed group.
- The deposit is non-refundable. if you register for a set amount of students and bring less then you forfeit the deposit for those not brought.
- All summer camp prices include t-shirts.
It’s been a few years since I’ve been to Copass. I miss it. It was a very spiritual and uplifting experience for me. Shout out to the camp and my church. :)
True worship. Watching kids not be ashamed and lifting their hands to God.
I went to Camp Copass as a weak Christian, and I came out as a strong believer in Jesus Christ. Camp Copass was truthfully the best week of my life. I met amazing life long friends and the food is top notch, too!
Several real moments where they understood what was being taught in Bible Study and also evening sessions. Kids were engaged by God.