Trek Week 1
Trek Week 1
Please contact Cody at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
$280.00 (per person) *non-associational churches must pay $10 more per camper
$30.00 deposit (per person)
- Each camp is designed and geared toward the designated age group. Grade levels specified are for students who have completed these grades.
- All non-associational churches must pay $10.00 more per person.
- All children’s and youth camps require one counselor for every ten students, and at least one male and female if it is a co-ed group.
- The deposit is non-refundable. if you register for a set amount of students and bring less then you forfeit the deposit for those not brought.
- All summer camp prices include t-shirts.
I am still in awe of all God is doing in our students. We have multiple stories of how God is stirring in their hearts.
Our campers look forward to returning every summer….lots of fun activities with emphasis on growing in their relationships with the LORD!! Thanks Camp Copass for being so organized and ready to serve the Lord making it an amazing time for our kiddos!!
The space at Copass is so helpful at getting our students out into God’s creation while also providing a multitude of different activities for them to enjoy. It really helps our whole group disconnect and be present together for our retreat
We are always grateful for our time at Camp Copass. The Lord has been kind in giving us a place to have regular retreats and gatherings. The gatherings have proven to be strengthening and edifying for the body.