Trek Week 2
Trek Week 2
Please contact Cody at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
$280.00 (per person) *non-associational churches must pay $10 more per camper
$30.00 deposit (per person)
- Each camp is designed and geared toward the designated age group. Grade levels specified are for students who have completed these grades.
- All non-associational churches must pay $10.00 more per person.
- All children’s and youth camps require one counselor for every ten students, and at least one male and female if it is a co-ed group.
- The deposit is non-refundable. if you register for a set amount of students and bring less then you forfeit the deposit for those not brought.
- All summer camp prices include t-shirts.
It’s been a few years since I’ve been to Copass. I miss it. It was a very spiritual and uplifting experience for me. Shout out to the camp and my church. :)
Our campers look forward to returning every summer….lots of fun activities with emphasis on growing in their relationships with the LORD!! Thanks Camp Copass for being so organized and ready to serve the Lord making it an amazing time for our kiddos!!
Opportunity for our young adults to get away for a few hours and learn how to have a better marriage.
We love how beautiful the grounds are!
There were three baptisms this past weekend in the beautiful lake!