Trek Week 2
- Each camp is designed and geared toward the designated age group. Grade levels specified are for students who have completed these grades.
- All non-associational churches must pay $10.00 more per person.
- All children’s and youth camps require one counselor for every ten students, and at least one male and female if it is a co-ed group.
- The deposit is non-refundable. if you register for a set amount of students and bring less then you forfeit the deposit for those not brought.
- All summer camp prices include t-shirts.
True worship. Watching kids not be ashamed and lifting their hands to God.
This was my son’s first camp experience. You set the bar high! He can’t wait to return and bring his cousin and friends! My son’s recap: Great staff, amazing fellowship, awesome pastor and praise/worship, good Bible studies, coolest activities, yummy food! THANK YOU Camp Copass!
We love how beautiful the grounds are!
There were three baptisms this past weekend in the beautiful lake!
Camp Copass provided an environment conducive to spiritual growth! Our students want to come back! We had several students come to Christ at Camp Copass! We are eternally grateful!