Trek Week 3
Trek Week 3
$280.00 (per person) *non-associational churches must pay $10 more per camper
$30.00 deposit (per person)
- Each camp is designed and geared toward the designated age group. Grade levels specified are for students who have completed these grades.
- All non-associational churches must pay $10.00 more per person.
- All children’s and youth camps require one counselor for every ten students, and at least one male and female if it is a co-ed group.
- The deposit is non-refundable. if you register for a set amount of students and bring less then you forfeit the deposit for those not brought.
- All summer camp prices include t-shirts.
This was my son’s first camp experience. You set the bar high! He can’t wait to return and bring his cousin and friends! My son’s recap: Great staff, amazing fellowship, awesome pastor and praise/worship, good Bible studies, coolest activities, yummy food! THANK YOU Camp Copass!
This was my first year to be at camp compass and I will say it is most definitely NOT my last time!! I went there with hurt and troubled past and I learned that with these amazing people that I have and with the amazing speakers y’all had I made it past the hurt and troubled past. It’s crazy because when I accepted Jesus Christ into my heart it was through forgiveness and over time you forget and get all caught up in the hurt and pain you feel that you forget that the good Lord forgives you for everything! I am now going home with an open heart and mind knowing that I have amazing people watching over me and I have an amazing Lord that I serve!! Thank you camp compass staff, organizers, and everyone else that had to do with my life in the last week!
I went to Camp Copass as a weak Christian, and I came out as a strong believer in Jesus Christ. Camp Copass was truthfully the best week of my life. I met amazing life long friends and the food is top notch, too!
Camp Copass provided an environment conducive to spiritual growth! Our students want to come back! We had several students come to Christ at Camp Copass! We are eternally grateful!