Trek Week 3
Trek Week 3
$280.00 (per person) *non-associational churches must pay $10 more per camper
$30.00 deposit (per person)
- Each camp is designed and geared toward the designated age group. Grade levels specified are for students who have completed these grades.
- All non-associational churches must pay $10.00 more per person.
- All children’s and youth camps require one counselor for every ten students, and at least one male and female if it is a co-ed group.
- The deposit is non-refundable. if you register for a set amount of students and bring less then you forfeit the deposit for those not brought.
- All summer camp prices include t-shirts.
Opportunity for our young adults to get away for a few hours and learn how to have a better marriage.
It’s been a few years since I’ve been to Copass. I miss it. It was a very spiritual and uplifting experience for me. Shout out to the camp and my church. :)
I went to Camp Copass as a weak Christian, and I came out as a strong believer in Jesus Christ. Camp Copass was truthfully the best week of my life. I met amazing life long friends and the food is top notch, too!
We love how beautiful the grounds are!
There were three baptisms this past weekend in the beautiful lake!